Module 2: How Changes In Oestrogen & Progesterone Affect Your Metabolism
This post discusses Oestrogen & Progesterone . If you would like to know more about the 6 Week Weight Loss Program scroll down further on this page.
Oestrogen & Progesterone
- From your mid-30′s, progesterone levels are the first sex hormones to decline. The result is a disequilibrium of oestrogen to progesterone commonly referred to as“oestrogen dominance.”
- Too much oestrogen with too little progesterone is responsible for the symptoms of hormone imbalance such as sleep disturbances, foggy thinking and abdominal weight gain.
- A decrease in oestrogen can cause your body to tolerate processed carbohydrates such as pasta and breads less effectively which leads to blood sugar imbalances, increased fat storage and difficulty in losing weight.
- Fat cells bring about oestrogen production while an elevated oestrogen level slow down metabolism.
- Your body’s hormones are like a seesaw. When they’re perfectly balanced, your bodyworks as it should. But when they’re unbalanced, your body may begin experiencing the effects of oestrogen dominance with symptoms such as high stress and weight gain.
Stop listening to people who tell you that following a weight loss plan means a life of deprivation.
Instead, understand that it is the START of finding more energy and vitality and getting your life back on track.
Oestrogen is vital for a woman's health and when it is too high, it can cause with gain around the stomach area, as well as hips and bum.
While high oestrogen levels are an issue for peri-menopausal women...
A drop in oestrogen in post-menopausal women can also contribute to weight gain.
Balancing your hormones is the key to looking and feeling great after 45!
The goal is to work to rebalance your oestrogen and progesterone levels.
This is An amazing Book that is Going to change the way you look at diets and your hormones forever
I help you lose weight by addressing your hormones & how they affect your weight loss efforts
Why oestrogen and progesterone should be in balance
Hormonal imbalance affects the logical decision making centres in your brain, heightens the stress response and can make you feel emotionally imbalanced and is often the cause of excessive responses such as anger, irritability, teariness or anxiety. Constant reactivity leads to depression and mood swings.
Getting hormones into harmony can help curb these excessive responses.
LOOKING GOOD & FEELING GREAT...
SHOULD NOT REQUIRE YOU TO COMPROMISE YOUR DIGNITY, SANITY, AND JOY FOR LIVING.
You are one step away from starting your own weight loss journey following my step-by-step, proven program for identifying what foods work with your body and what does not in order to achieve a leaner, happier you in just 6 weeks.
3 tips to get you started now ...
1. Every day products that you may be using, such as certain perfumes, plastics and personal care products. Some of these products may mimic oestrogen and make your body think it has high oestrogen levels, causing weight gain. To limit your exposure, try making the switch to natural cleaning products as well as personal care products and avoid plastics as much as possible.
2. Support a healthy gut. Oestrogen can be produced and metabolised in your gut. If you have an imbalance in your gut bacteria, you oestrogen production may be affected. To help support and maintain a healthy gut, ensure you eat plenty of fibre from fermented foods and green leafy vegetables.
3. Dietary advice to improve and prevent hormonal imbalance. Foods which assist hormonal balance are foods which contain the necessary nutrients for hormone metabolism, particularly cruciferous family such as broccoli and Brussels sprouts, asparagus, bok choy, Chinese vegetables and cabbage are also powerful hormone regulators. Fibre rich foods assist in the correct elimination of metabolised hormones broken down by the liver. Refined sugars are known to disrupt glandular balance while saturated fats from fried foods, highly processed foods, and margarines can increase oxidation which can worsen the physical symptoms of hormonal imbalance.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Hormones That Are Also Discussed In The 6 Week Weight Loss Program
I understand your individual needs. To get your health back on track again, you need a simple, customised program and that is what you will be receiving. You will receive a comprehensive food guide that will show you what foods you should be eating and what you should be avoiding, to work with YOUR body and YOUR hormones, to achieve hormonal harmony...which means weight loss and energy gain!
The Program includes 60+ recipes over the 6 week program that are easy to follow recipes, quick to make and with ingredients that are easily accessible.
TOTAL VALUE = $197++
You save over 60% Off the full value price when you purchase today!
Get Access To The 6 Week Weight Loss Plan For Women 45+ Only
For Instant Download
A Quick Recap
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL BE GETTING
THE FULL SIX WEEK WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM FOR WOMEN 45+
Instant access to 200+ page program
When you join you’ll get:
TOTAL VALUE = $197
You save over 60% off the total value when you purchase today!
Get Access To Over 200+ Page Ebook Plus 60+ Recipes & Exclusive Bonuses… For Only
MEET YOUR HOST
Hi, I’m Julie Dargan
My background: Registered Nurse, Naturopath (BHSc) & Author.
I’ve been featured in MBG, Sixty & Me, and many more.
My mission is to help you lose weight and feel great in the menopause and beyond. I work with women 45+ have a deeper understanding of how their hormones are changing and how to nurture them doing this change.
If you are ready to put in the work, I’m here to show you the way.
Get Access To Over 200+ Page ebook Plus 60+ Recipes & Exclusive Bonuses… For Only
For Instant Download
I can’t wait to help you lose weight and feel great and ready to take on the world!
- Julie Dargan