Unable to watch everything now?
Get lifetime access to all the sessions, plus bonuses, with the Weight Loss Accelerator Pack!
Dr. Manisha Ghei
Dr. Manisha ...Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Integrative Holistic Medicine & Functional Medicine Certified Practitioner.
Dr Manisha works with women within the US and abroad, both in-person and remotely.
She treats a wide range of disease including Thyroid disorders, Auto-immune diseases; Peri-menopausal and Menopausal Hormonal Imbalances, Digestive diseases including IBS, Inflammatory Bowel Disease; Allergies; Asthma; Chronic Fatigue; Fibromyalgia; Hypertension; Diabetes; High Cholesterol; Sleep problems; Depression; Anxiety, and others, all using an Integrative & Functional Medicine approach
In this interview you will discover…
- The difference between integrative medicine and functional medicine.
- The role of food allergies and sensitivities in menopausal symptoms and weight gain.
- The role of gut imbalance specifically bacterial and /or candida overgrowth in menopausal symptoms and weight gain.
- How toxins play a role in weight gain and accumulation of belly fat and how does that affect our hormones.
- The role of the liver in hormonal balance and recommended strategies to help assist the body get rid of toxins.
- What role stress plays in menopausal hormonal imbalance and weight gain.
- Ways that we as women can take better care of their health, while still taking care of those around them.
- The relationship between adrenal health and thyroid health and how do they impact weight gain?
- The sex hormone(s) that play a crucial role in why women gain weight around perimenopause and menopause?
- Dr Manisha also recommends some natural startegies which in her experience can help recover and support our various systems which may go out of balance.
- To access Dr. Manisha's Hidden & Common Food Allergies Guide CLICK HERE
Get Unlimited Access To 20 Powerful Sessions + Exclusive Bonuses Today!
Copyright 2021 by MenopauseReliefSummit