Want to leave a comment or ask a question about this session? Join the conversation in our Private VIP Facebook Group (Women only allowed) by going to this link...MenopauseWhisperer Private Facebook Group
Sally ...is an award winning therapist, best selling author and popular speaker working for many years in private practice. She sees clients face to face in London and the world over via the internet.
Her professional specialism is in helping her clients to resolve and release their negative limiting beliefs however they show up in their life from emotional eating, to social-anxiety and panic attacks, to procrastination and self-sabotaging behaviour.
Sally’s first book co-written with her friend and collegue, Australian therapist Liz Hogon ‘7 Simple Steps to Stop Emotional Eating’ was published in 2015 and their second book ‘How to Feel Differently about Food’ exploring the emotional links to food and mood was published in January 2017. Both titles are published by Ham- mersmith Books, London.
Sally is currently writing solo her next book ‘The Getting of Resilience from the In- side Out’ for people who struggle in adulthood with how they think and feel about themselves often from their experiences of growing up in demanding family situa- tions. It is scheduled for publication in early 2019.
Sally and Liz have also recently launched an online course ‘Overcoming Emotional Eating’ based extensively on their experience of working with thousands of clients to overcome their disordered eating. The course provides additional structured con- tent and resources for the self-helper who feels they would benefit from more sup- port but is not in a position, or chooses not to, work one to one with Sally or Liz.
In this interview you will discover…
- What makes women come and see Sally to lose weight instead of choosing to see a nutritionist or a personal trainer.
- Sally's specialism is resolving emotional eating. Discover how can women work out if emotional eating is blocking their weight loss ?
- A lot of women don't understand their yo-yo dieting where sometimes they successfully lose weight and other times they fall off the wagon and just give up. Discover what is going on for these women?
- For you to succeed at weight loss and to maximise your health potential, learn what things would be helpful for you to get clear of and resolve in how you think and feel about yourself.
- How some women attribute their struggle to lose weight to trauma or to difficult times in their life. Bad things are unavoidable so what makes some women react by binge eating or disordered eating when other women don’t?
- Sally shares her one key element that would help you lose weight and maintain your weight loss.
- If you have a history of yo-yo dieting for many years what are the steps you need to take to make peace with food and your body?
Starter Pack Free Offer....
1. Free Time Line Your Weight Protocol and Worksheet: 7 Simple Steps to Stop Emotional Eating
....CLICK HERE to download
2. Download Here Your Stress Buster Hypnosis MP3...and discover how it feels to no longer be triggered to emotional eating and to be free to eat for nourishment instead of self-punishment.
Accelerator Program Bonuses
Sally and Liz share amazing gifts and promotions in the Accelerator Pack plus their massive Accelerator Pack Prize Draw worth in excess of $2,000! CLICK HERE to access. These gifts include
1. Overcoming Emotional Eating Online Course
A free draw to win 1 of 2 places on ‘Overcoming Emotional Eating’ on-line course created by Sally Baker and Liz Hogon worth $499 each.
2. Three sets of runner up prizes consisting of:
1. 7 Simple Steps to Stop Emotional Eating (Value $50)
2. How to Feel Differently About Food (Value $50)
Both books written by therapists Sally Baker and Liz Hogon, published by Hammersmith Books.
**Any UK winners receive paperback copies of the books including postage and packing and overseas winners win digital downloads of both books.
The draw will take place on the 9th March 2018 and the winners will be notified by email by the 13th March 2018.
*Any UK winners will receive paperback copies of the book including postage and handling, while any overseas winners will receive digital downloads of both books.
3. 6 discount vouchers offering one third reduction of the cost of a place on the Overcoming Emotional Eating course. Value US $166 each.
4. Guided Mediation MP3. The missing key to successful weight loss is the power of visualisation. With this guided mediation you will see and speak to your future self in your mind so that you can learn today everything you need to know in order to succeed on your jour- ney of transformation. MP3 Download. (Value $89)