Want To Watch Everything Now?
Get Full Access To All The Sessions, Plus Bonuses, With The Weight Loss Accelerator Pack!
Want to leave a comment or ask a question about this session? Join the conversation in our Private VIP Facebook Group (Women only allowed) by going to this link...MenopauseWhisperer Private Facebook Group
Marney ..Kinesiologist & Women’s Health Educator
Marney Perna is an accomplished author and has published her NEW self-help book Creating Calm Amid Chaos.
Marney’s passion is to assist people to reduce and manage the various levels of stress and to identify the triggers and release mechanisms to live a happier and more fulfilling life through building resilience and self-care.
She is a regular presenter and speaker at various networking events including local Chambers of Commerce and the Women’s Network Australia meetings. In addition to facilitating public forums in her role as Immediate Past President and Health Promotions Officer with the local Soroptimist International Club of Moreton North Inc. she facilitates stress management workshops for corporate and community organisations including the recent Queensland Rural Regional and Remote Women’s Network Conference held at Biloela.
In this interview you will discover…
- Why kinesiology is so important.
- Marney shows how you can ease your menopause symptoms and how to manage your weight.
- The most common reason for women failing or giving up on a successful weight loss journey and how you can overcome this.
- The most common misconceptions about using natural therapies.
- Tips you can implement immediately to help you cope better in your weight loss journey.