Featured Speaker: Shahinaz El Tarouty
Shahinaz ... Certified from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition, IIN, New York, as a Health, Wellness & Lifestyle Coach.
Shahinaz El Tarouty holds a Masters degree (MPA) from the American University in Cairo (AUC) and a BA in Business also from the AUC. She is Certified from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition, IIN, New York, as a Health, Wellness & Lifestyle Coach, where she studied more than one hundred dietary theories and a variety of practical lifestyle coaching methods. Shahinaz practices a holistic approach to nutrition and total wellness. She offers 1:1 as well as group online and offline programs, and has helped over 180 women and men change their eating habits and successfully transform their health and lifestyles.
In this interview you will discover…
- The difference between biological age and chronological age.
- What the rule of 3 means when it comes to healthy eating.
- Why you should be eating more fats, and which types of fats.
- Why exercise is so important, AND does not have to be excessive to be of benefit.
- To access Shahinaz's 8 Strategies to Healthy Living, CLICK HERE